Monday, September 25, 2006

Back from Exile

The Souldoctor is now the Candyman

Its been a long time since I looked towards this side. Last three months or so was really an interesting period in my life on more than many counts. It was a period of intense proffessional learning on one side, followed by a lot of self realisations and reality checks on the personal front. Amidst all this, I was left with little time and more so little inclination to write. I am back and I hope to reignite my penchant for publishing some more of my soul searching. And a trivia for the uninitiated.......I am now known as the candyman in the net circle. The Kids loved it and it caught on. I find it a little more appealing and hence I chose to keep it that ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Captain.

Captain Candyman does sound good.

And some more detail about the self-realisations and reality checks should be nice reads.

The Soul Doctor said...

Vetty Max aka Kesavan

Thanks a ton for dropping by.

Am back and i hope to stay for long this time. It takes a lot of determination to stay in blogosphere for long. Lazy as i always am.......:)